Cookbook Review Group
November 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
Do you have a family member who is Vegan and not sure what to cook for the holidays? Join us as we discuss Vegan Holiday Cookbook by Katie Culpin. With 75 Veganized recipes, you can serve festive plant-based meals for your Thanksgiving and Christmas table!
• Potato Rosti and French Toast for Breakfast
• Artichoke Dip and Macadamia Dill Cheese for Snacks
• Mushroom and Parsnip Soup and Sweet Potato Salad
• Pecan and Mushroom Wellington and Cheesy Broccoli Bake for Mains
• Roast Vegetable Stuffing and Mashed Potato and Gravy for Sides
• Pecan Caramel Pie and Nutmeg Cookies for Sweets
• Mulled Apple Cider and Hot Chocolate for Drinks
• And more!
This e book is available on Hoopla. Registration is required. RSVP for a Zoom invite. For more information email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.